Search for Clues
You know who we're after. These suspects are talented, innovative, and highly committed, so use your amazing detective skills to track them down. Here are some clues to help get you started.
Who are the unusual suspects?
Friends, family and former co-workers make excellent referrals. So does anyone that you think exemplifies PHSA values and would be a good fit for our team!
Ask yourself what it takes for you to thrive in your career with PHSA. Who do you know that would succeed in our organization? Think about what makes your current team special and who you think would be a good addition.
Don't forget: PHSA is a diverse organization with the A to Z of career opportunities. The person you refer doesn't have to be a direct care provider to have a significant impact on the lives of our patients. We need talented individuals in all areas, from clinical to corporate, bedside to leadership!
How do you approach the unusual suspects?
- Think about why you love what you do and be ready to share those reasons!
- People are inspired to build their career with a certain organization for a number of different reasons. These are just a few of the things that make PHSA an employer of choice:
- We have established a reputation for innovation and compassion based on the unwavering belief that patients come first.
- PHSA has been recognized as one of: BC's Top Employers (four years in a row!); Canada's Greenest Employers; Canada's Top Employers for Young People; and Canada's Best Employers for New Canadians (second year in a row!).
- We provide unique careers where individuals can focus on their specific career path and work with some of the top experts in the world!
- PHSA offers attractive benefit packages to support our employees and their families, and promote a culture that includes continual learning and a work/life balance.
Want to share with your unusual suspects what it's really like to work at PHSA? Send them to our YouTube channel!
If you have any problems making a referral, you can always reach out to the Talent Detectives Coordinator through the Contact Us page. All questions are answered as quickly as possible, usually within one business day.